This series adopts FOC (Field Oriented Control) which is a far more precise vector control algorithm. It can be used in both speed control and position control similar to a servo motor drive. The multi-function I/O terminal is expanded to meet users’ various application needs. In addition, it is supplied with a Windows based PC software program for managing parameters and dynamic monitoring. It provides an excellent solution for load regulation. It can output 150% of rated torque at zero speed, and it can have “point to point” and relative distance control functions for position control, making it the best choice for challenging industrial control applications.
- Power transmission equipment, elevator, crane, CNC tooling machines, extrusion machines, injection molding machines, and auto-storage and retrieval systems.
- Output frequency: 0~600Hz
- 4 points adjustable V/F curve, Sensorless Vector Control, Field-Oriented Control
- Position/Speed/Torque control mode
- Sensorless Vector Control 150% torque at 0.5Hz
- 150% holding torque with speed feedback
- Overload : 150% for 1 minute and 200% for 2 seconds
- Rotational/Static Auto-tuning for the motor parameters and Auto-tuning for load inertia
- Excellence torque limit in all 4 quadrants of operation
- Dual RS-485 ports, Fieldbus and PC software tools for applications